Monday, December 14, 2009

Go neutral

For those of you who responded to the request in my last posting, thought you'd be interested in seeing the results of your design feedback. I stuck to neutrals mixing natural stone with the marbelized polymer clay pendant and disc beads. You can get the full view on the Necklace slide show on my Buy Bling site (click here or on the icon to the left).

I've updated all three catalogues for those who like to browse. There's a series of new cuff bracelets and I've also now added earrings to the other accessories selection. Quick tip: it's easy to increase the size of each individual page. Simply move your mouse over the Google Docs tools to select the option you want -- go forward, go backward or see a larger version of the page. Makes it easier to see the details and read the type. Enjoy!

No comments:

You have to start somewhere

Q. When does a hobby stop being a hobby?
A. When you no longer continue the activity for pure enjoyment.

That being said, I’m a hobbyist who enjoys creating. My current interest is mostly jewellery – glass beads, metal, natural stone and minerals. I get a kick learning a technique or working with a medium I haven’t tried before. The problem is what do I do with all the items I’ve made. My solution is this blog.

I’d rather see the bracelets, necklaces et al find a home with someone who will enjoy wearing them as much as I did making them. If I can cover my costs as well, then I can afford to keep trying new projects without going broke. Sounds good in theory. Hope it works.

Look forward to hearing from you by email if you see something you like or have questions.